Giving to Lifelong is one of the most effective ways to help people in need, people who are faced with serious, chronic illnesses, right in your community.
At Lifelong, we rely on the support from individual donors, corporations, governmental agencies and foundations to carry on our work supporting people living with chronic illnesses, including HIV/AIS, in our community.
By making a donation to Lifelong, you:
- Prevent HIV infections. In King County alone there are 530 people infected every year. Our prevention programs are working to bring this number to zero.
- Connect people with HIV/AIDS to health care. HIV/AIDS medications are costly, and figuring out how to access insurance programs can be tricky. We can help.
- Eliminate stigma. Discrimination hurts people with HIV/AIDS both emotionally and physically, often resulting in poor quality of medical care. Help us push back against stigma to improve the health and well-being of those we serve.
- Feed those in need. Each year, Chicken Soup Brigade program fills 38,049 bags of groceries so that our clients could get through another day, or another week, without an empty stomach.
- Allow us to use your resources efficiently. Approximately 90 cents of every dollar goes directly to serving people with HIV/AIDS and other chronic conditions.
Be part of the solution now by making a donation. We appreciate your support.