We know that coping with a life-changing illness is one of the biggest challenges you have had to face.
Drug abuse and addiction have been inextricably linked with HIV/AIDS since the beginning of the epidemic. Frequent use of drugs and/or alcohol weakens an already compromised immune system and will have long-term effects on your health and wellness.
Lifelong can help.
Our Recovery Support Services team works with clients currently receiving other services at Lifelong, such as housing or case management.
Whether you want to discuss how to reduce risks to your health and safety while using drugs or alcohol or are ready to quit using all together, we can offer you guidance and support. Working with our recovery support specialist, we can help you develop a plan to achieve your recovery goals.
This support includes:
- resources for substance abuse support groups
- one-on-one counseling support sessions
- referrals to substance abuse treatment centers
- risk assessments
- outreach and engagement
- exploring patterns of use in a safe setting
- assistance accessing community resources
Are one or more of the following statements true for you?
- I’m afraid my drug or alcohol use may put my housing in jeopardy.
- My use is affecting my physical, emotional or spiritual health.
- I wish I had more relationships or activities that did not revolve around alcohol or drug use.
- I’m tired of the way my drug or alcohol use affects my moods.
- I’m tired of being broke.
- I want to take my life back.
Call our Client Services line at (206) 957-1717 or send us a message to learn more about our Recovery Services Program. Thanks for your interest in Lifelong.